Schiek Weightlifting Belt
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Schiek 2004 Weightlifting Belt sets the standard in lifting belts. Designed to fit the natural contours of your body with a patented cone-shape to support the downward angle of the lower back and a wide front to offer maximum abdominal support.
What are the advantages for a Functional Fitness athlete?
- Lightweight and less bulky than a leather belt
- Slide N Grip Velcro will give an exact, customisable fit
- Tighten and loosen the belt quickly when resting or moving through heavy lifting and light work compared to a leather buckle belt
- The hip shaped contouring of the belt makes it comfortable to wear when lifting and minimises rubbing
- 120mm wide in the back (4 3/4inch)
- Made in the USA.
Size Guide: (Click to Expand)
Choosing the right size is extremely important in ensuring that your belt is doing its job as intended.
Always take measurement around navel.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
Use our unique 3D spin feature below to see how the Schiek Weightlifting belt will sit on your hips!