Schiek Tia-Clair Toomey Signature Lifting Belt
$99.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 fortnightly with
The newest, limited edition signature Schiek belt belongs to the 2017 Fittest Woman on Earth, Tia-Clair Toomey.
The Tia-Clair belt features her custom logo on the back of the Schiek Model 2004 Lifting Belt.
Available in Digi Camo and Green/Yellow!
Designed to fit the natural contours of your body with a patented cone-shape to support the downward angle of the lower back and a wide front to offer maximum abdominal support.
What are the advantages for a Functional Fitness athlete?
- Lightweight and less bulky than a leather belt
- Slide N Grip Velcro will give an exact, customisable fit
- Tighten and loosen the belt quickly when resting or moving through heavy lifting and light work compared to a leather buckle belt
- The hip shaped contouring of the belt makes it comfortable to wear when lifting and minimises rubbing
- 120mm wide in the back (4 3/4inch)
- Made in the USA.
Size Guide: (Click to Expand)
Choosing the right size is extremely important in ensuring that your belt is doing its job as intended.
Always take measurement around navel.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.