This is an eBook Product that is sent via Email. You will receive the eBook via your email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list BEFORE your order is placed so your product will be delivered via email on time. Otherwise, emails may end up in your spam folder.
- A comprehensive PDF guide on how much to eat, what to eat and when to eat it, to maximize your performance and have a physique to match your strength.
- A detailed look into dieting psychology (our personal favorite part of the ebook) to help you understand when/why you should or should not be dieting.
- An in depth discussion of female specific physiological and psychological aspects of diet design and execution; from nutrition needs at different ages to needs during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A detailed breakdown of how much water weight can safely be cut at different time points out from weigh in for sport competition without diminishing performance.
- Authored by an expert team of PhD professors, researchers, and high level competitive athletes.
What is the difference between the Renaissance Diet eBook and Renaissance Woman?
Renaissance Woman recaps the Renaissance Diet in the first 1/3rd of the book. The other 2/3rds are entirely new and dedicated to female dieting psychology and female specific issues throughout various stages of a female’s life
What makes the Renaissance Woman so successful at achieving diet results?
With so much information and misinformation available now about nutrition, you need sources you can trust. The authors of The Renaissance Woman combine scientific expertise with practical knowledge.
Dr. Mike Israetel, PhD in Sport Physiology and professor of Exercise Science at Temple University, handles the nutrition of top athletes in strength and physique sports and created The Renaissance Diet to help you perform better and get the body that you want.
Co-authored by Dr. Jennifer Case, PhD, a former professor of Exercise Science at the University of Central Missouri, a former Femme Fatales MMA World Champion, and the current IBJJF Master’s World Champion.
Also co-authored by Dr. Melissa Davis, PhD in Neuroscience, Melissa spent years researching at UC Irvine. Melissa also has years of experience working with female clients in a 1:1 setting as well as being a competitive bikini athlete. Melissa is also a 2x IBJJF World Champion.
Do you offer refunds?
There are no refunds on our ebooks. All sales are final.
What if I placed an order but didn’t receive my eBook right away?
eBooks are sent out shortly after order is completed. Please be sure to check your Spam, Promotions, or Updates folder as sometimes the eBooks are sent there.