100 DAY RETURNS, EASY PROCESS, NO HASSLES AND A 100% TWL GUARANTEE!!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Can I return my item?
Please read the Returns Policy before returning a product to The WOD Life.
Please download and print your Return Authorisation Form HERE. Fill out the form with all necessary information and return to the address listed.
Please read the Processes and Policies below.
Any issues, please contact us.
RETURNS POLICY - What's your policy on returns?
The WOD Life takes it’s products and customer service seriously. We are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase. If there is ever an issue with our products or services provided, please get in contact with us. We will take care of this together with you to ensure you are satisfied.
Please select carefully as there are no returns, exchanges or refunds provided on Nutritional or Supplement Products, Books and Media.
No returns, exchanges or refunds can be provided on items returned to The WOD Life in a used condition, or outside our terms and conditions.
Please note that we will be only be providing a refund by the methods available to us at the time of your return. This may involve Bank Deposit, PayPal, Credit Card Reversal or Store Credit. Please allow up to 7-14 days for refunds or credits to be processed.
RETURNS PROCESS - How do I return an item?
- If you decide you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 100 days from receipt of purchase to return and obtain a refund.
- You must use the download, print and complete the Return Authorisation HERE to begin the Returns Process.
- Please ensure you include Your Name, Order Number, Shipping Address and details for return or exchange. It is important you complete the Return Authorisation requirements, with all details to assist in the smooth process of your request.
- Please include the Return Authorisation Form with your product in the return package.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, in an unused, as new condition.
- You must select the appropriate method of shipping to return the product. We recommend using Australia Post Registered Mail, so you are able to track your return and confirmed we have received it.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, we will refund the cost of the items or provide a store credit. We will not refund the cost of shipping.
- Where a replacement item is currently out of stock, a refund or store credit will be issued at our discretion.
- Please allow 7-14 Business Days from receipt of returned goods, for your return to be processed.
- We will contact you as soon as the Return or Exchange has been processed by our returns department. Please do not email requesting updates as this will further delay the process.
- Returns Address is as follows:
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS - My items are damaged or faulty, what do I do?
If your gear becomes damaged or faulty after use, The WOD Life will work together with you to resolve the issue. If your gear has been used according to it’s intended use and are still within the returns period, we will work together with you to organise a replacement or a refund.
If your gear does not arrive in original condition or there is a fault, we will work together with you to ensure you are provided with what you purchased. Please contact us with your order number and we will organise a replacement.
INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED - The correct item wasn't received, what do I do?
We acknowledge that at times, there may be mixed up items that are received. We will work with you immediately to ensure your correct item is received.
Please contact us with your order order number, the incorrect item and we will resolve this for you.