TWL - 7mm Knee Sleeves (Pair) - SQUAT
$79.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.98 fortnightly with
3 Ships for FreeBuy 3 or More items marked "3 Ships For Free" and those items ship for FREE!
As the bar gets heavier, the strain on important joints increases. This can lead to pain or injury, so whether you are looking to manage injuries or looking to provide additional compression to warm the knee joints and put kilograms on your squats, the TWL Squat Knee Sleeves are a great choice.
The TWL Squat Knee Sleeve is a longer sleeve than most traditional knee sleeves, fully covering the VMO.
We have included a free TWL 'Dirty Bag' because we know that once you have worn your sleeves a few times they may start to stink. The TWL Dirty Bag prevents that smell going through your gym bag.
- Thick 7mm neoprene
- The one piece design gives great compression and eliminates potential weak spots in manufacturing
- High quality stitching ensures the sleeves have a long lifespan
- Use during heavy sets for maximum support
- Stiff and secure, prevents sleeve movement once on your knee
- Machine washable to keep them fresh and tight
- 7mm thick
- Sold as a pair
- Perfect for power lifting, strong man, olympic weight lifting and workouts that are predominately weight lifting based.
See the chart above to find your correct size.
If you plan to use the competition fit sizing, please be aware that the sleeves will be very tight and will become uncomfortable if worn for long periods of time at once.
To easily put the knee sleeve on you may have to turn it inside out and upside down and pull it up to the bottom of your patella then flip the knee sleeve over your knee.
3 Ships Free: This product qualifies for '3 Ships Free' - Simply purchase three or more products from the 3 Ships Free Collection and those products will ship Express AND Free for orders within Australia.
Australian Orders only. Conditions Apply. Any products purchased in an order outside the '3 Ships Free' Collection may attract a shipping charge. See the full collection here.