The WOD Life - Barbell Grip Balls - 2Pk.
$29.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 fortnightly with
Do you find that your grip slips during a set of pull ups? Or do you find yourself struggling to hold onto the barbell during a set? Grip strength is one of the most under trained elements in Functional Fitness. It's time you stepped up your grip training with the Barbell Grip Balls, the multi grip attachment for barbells, dumbbells and cable handles.
How do the Barbell Grip Balls help?
- Increase grip strength
- Greater exercise variation
- Reduce joint discomfort
- Improve sport performance
- Assists to avoid shoulder discomfort with neutral grip
How do the Barbell Grip Balls work?
- Simply attach the Barbell Grip Ball to a generic bar or olympic bar, cable hand or dumbbell to give yourself an extra grip intenstive workout
Why are the Barbell Grip Balls so good?
- Designed to use with generic 1" or Olympic 2" Bars as well as cable hands and dumbbells
- Perfect for sport specific training at 73mm the approximate diameter of a baseball, tennis or cricket ball
- Balls are hygenic and durable