SBD - Knee Wraps - Competition
$84.95Due to certain restrictions, Afterpay is unavailable on products over $1,200.
Knee wraps are a great way to get extra compression, bounce and support whilst weight lifting. Knee wraps are made from the same material commonly found in wrist wraps.
Knee wraps are favoured by powerlifters because they provide better compression which means bigger lifts.
During the downward phase of a squat, the tightness of the wraps allows for a large amount of elastic energy to be stored which can be released in the upwards phase of a squat.
SBD Knee Wraps are legendary for their quality and compression, worn by top powerlifting and strong man athletes over the world.
- IPF Approved (2m length only) with the maximum width (8cm)
- Proprietary wide elastics developed and manufactured specifically for knee support
- Two different support types – Competition & Training
- Supple across the width to minimize discomfort
- Elongation of 150% to allow for maximum coverage and variation in wrapping support
- Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain