RockBands are a durable resistance band for rehabilitation and mobility. Available in five resistances, they include a thorough movement booklet with corrective exercises.
Advantages for Functional Fitness Athletes:
- Included with every RockBand is the new Movement Manifesto, which features a multitude of RockBand-focused corrective mobility exercises and tips.
- Not just for rehabilitation, RockBands make convenient exercise tools for travel, or to scale common bodyweight movements at the gym.
- RockBands are 41″ (105cm) long and are available in five different resistances, from extra light to extra heavy. They’re color-coded for quick identification.
- Size: Light
Measurements: 105cm x 1.5cm x 0.5cm
- Functional Fitness, Cross Training Style Workouts i.e. Pull Ups
- Resistance training
- Rehab & Rehab - e.g. Shoulders, Hips, Glutes, Calves etc.
Band Size Guide Recommendations:
Extra Light (Green) - Least Resistance : Suited to mobility, stretching and general conditioning. Geared towards beginners and light weight lifters. Can be added to your workout for increased intensity or resistance.
Small (Grey) & Medium (Black) & Large (Red) - Medium Resistances: Utilised for mobility, stretching, pull ups, conditioning and weight training.
Extra Heavy (Blue) - Maximum Resistance: Dedicated to provide maximum resistance, geared towards weight training to deliver ultimate resistance for squats and deadlifts.
Five Resistances - RockBands are 105 centimetres long and are available in five different resistances, from extra light to extra heavy. They are colour coded for quick identification.
- Green - extra light, 15 kilograms
- Grey - light, 25 kilograms
- Black - medium, 35 kilograms
- Red - heavy, 55 kilograms
- Blue - extra heavy, 75 kilograms
The weights referred to above is the weight required to double the length of the loop when anchored at one point.
Check out the full range of Resistance Bands Here!