Sling Shot Reactive - BLUE
$79.95Due to certain restrictions, Afterpay is unavailable on products over $1,200.
The Reactive Sling Shot by Mark Bell, is a perfect tool for lifters wanting to add kilos to their bench press or work around injuries. Used for heavier and lighter weights, the Reactive Sling Shot is the recommended starting sling shot. Just as effective as the Original Sling Shot, but less aggressive.
How is the Reactive Sling Shot Different?
- Gives more control over weight
- Perfect for rep and speed work
- Used for overload training
- Great to use with lighter weights
How do I use the Reactive Sling Shot?
The Reactive Sling Shot® is easy to use, simply slide it up over your upper arms and start benching!
- Slingshot gives you the advantage of overloading safely (aka using MORE WEIGHT)
- Most athletes see about 10-20% increase in the amount of weight they can bench press using the Sling Shot.
- More weight + more reps + more sets = more volume. More volume = getting stronger!
- Sling Shot gives support to the bench press, greatly reducing stress on the shoulders, elbows and chest.
- Bench Press, pushups, dips, assistance ring dips and muscle ups
|Reactive Sling Shot® Size||Weight (lbs)|
|S/M||Under 140 lbs/63.5Kg|
|L||140-180 lbs/63.5Kg - 81.5Kg|
|XL||181-220 lbs/81.5Kg - 100Kg|
|2XL||221-300 lbs/100Kg - 136Kg|
|3XL||Over 300 lbs/ 136Kg +|
TWL Recommendation: If you are really tall (over 6'4") or have especially big forearms you need to order one size larger. If you are not sure what size you need, best to order one size up.