Original Sling Shot
Mark Bell's Original Sling Shot™ is the first of its kind in performance enhancing sportswear.
Simply slide the sleeves up your arms and onto your biceps and you're immediately ready to do bench press, dips, and pushup...all pain free and with greater intensity.
The Sling Shot is easy to put on, easy to use and will help maintain correct form. It is suitable for lifters of all ages and strength levels.
- Slingshot gives you the advantage of overloading safely (aka using MORE WEIGHT)
- Most athletes see about 10-20% increase in the amount of weight they can bench press using the Sling Shot.
- More weight + more reps + more sets = more volume. More volume = getting stronger!
- Sling Shot gives support to the bench press, greatly reducing stress on the shoulders, elbows and chest.
- Bench Press, pushups, dips, assistance ring dips and muscle ups
About the Sling Shot
- Sling Shot was invented by World Class Powerlifter Mark Bell (545lb. raw Bench / 854lb equipped Bench) to help lifters lift more weight safely without pain
|Weight||Sling Shot Size|
|Under 120 LBS (54kg)||S|
|121 - 140 LBS (55kg to 63kg)||M|
|141 - 180 LBS (64kg to 81kg)||L|
|181 - 220 LBS (82kg to 99kg)||XL|
|221 - 300 LBS (100kg to 136kg)||XXL|
|Over 300 LBS (137kg +)||XXXL|
If you are really tall (Over 6'4") or have especially big forearms, order a size larger
If you can't get it over your forearm, you can't wear it. If you are not sure what size you need, it's best to error on the side of too big.