King Kong Backpack II - Camo
$185.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $46.48 fortnightly with
3 Ships for FreeBuy 3 or More items marked "3 Ships For Free" and those items ship for FREE!
Free EXPRESS Shipping Australia Wide. International delivery available.
Introducing the King Kong Back Pack
Built with a super tough military spec 1000D nylon construction it is stronger and more durable than other bags on the market.
King Kong wanted to build a better Backpack from the ground up.
They have built a class-dominating backpack for gym, work and travel.
Drawing on years of experience of commuting by car, aeroplane, tram, train and by foot - the developers of the King Kong Back Pack have combined all their knowledge and experience into the one bag.
Dimensions: (51 X 32 X 17 cm)
- Generous internal area for all our precious gear.
- Quick access valuables pocket – padded for protection, separated for organisation.
- Numerous pockets in different sizes for all the accessories and gear we bring carry day – to the gym and to work.
- Protected laptop sleeve – up to 15in.
- Water bottle/shakers pockets – one on each side.
- Shoe compartment/area that doubles as a meal bag insert area. Separated from the internal area of the bag to avoid dirt and odour.
- Top packing and duffel-style packing options – perfect for travel packing.
- Sternum strap for comfortable and secure carry – removable.
- Breathable, comfortable and contoured fit.
- Carry-on size – there’s nothing worse than checking-in a backpack.
- Military spec. 1000D nylon. This is the toughest in the game – no surprise this is used on more high-end packs than any other material.
- Nylon webbing and thread. Initially, its almost impossible to tell the difference between this and cheaper polyester (without doing a burn test), but after 2-3 years of use, nylon will still look brand new.
- Rip-stop nylon lining. A light internal lining material that is as beautiful as it is brutally tough.
- YKK zippers – The best zippers in the world, bar none.
- Heavy-duty buckles. Check out the buckles we are using (above). Quick- release buckles made from carbon steel with a black epoxy finish. Their 4400lb/2000kg breaking strength might well be the definition of over-engineering.
3 Ships Free: This product qualifies for '3 Ships Free' - Simply purchase three or more products from the 3 Ships Free Collection and those products will ship Express AND Free for orders within Australia.
Australian Orders only. Conditions Apply. Any products purchased in an order outside the '3 Ships Free' Collection may attract a shipping charge. See the full collection here.