King Kong Back Pack II - Camo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $46.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Free EXPRESS Shipping Australia Wide. International Delivery available.
Introducing the King Kong Back Pack
Built with a super tough military spec 1000D nylon construction it is stronger and more durable than other bags on the market.
King Kong wanted to build a better Backpack from the ground up.
They have built a class-dominating backpack for gym, work and travel.
Drawing on years of experience of commuting by car, aeroplane, tram, train and by foot - the developers of the King Kong Back Pack have combined all their knowledge and experience into the one bag.
Dimensions: (51 X 32 X 17 cm)
- Generous internal area for all our precious gear.
- Quick access valuables pocket – padded for protection, separated for organisation.
- Numerous pockets in different sizes for all the accessories and gear we bring carry day – to the gym and to work.
- Protected laptop sleeve – up to 15in.
- Water bottle/shakers pockets – one on each side.
- Shoe compartment/area that doubles as a meal bag insert area. Separated from the internal area of the bag to avoid dirt and odour.
- Top packing and duffel-style packing options – perfect for travel packing.
- Sternum strap for comfortable and secure carry – removable.
- Breathable, comfortable and contoured fit.
- Carry-on size – there’s nothing worse than checking-in a backpack.
- Military spec. 1000D nylon. This is the toughest in the game – no surprise this is used on more high-end packs than any other material.
- Nylon webbing and thread. Initially, its almost impossible to tell the difference between this and cheaper polyester (without doing a burn test), but after 2-3 years of use, nylon will still look brand new.
- Rip-stop nylon lining. A light internal lining material that is as beautiful as it is brutally tough.
- YKK zippers – The best zippers in the world, bar none.
- Heavy-duty buckles. Check out the buckles we are using (above). Quick- release buckles made from carbon steel with a black epoxy finish. Their 4400lb/2000kg breaking strength might well be the definition of over-engineering.