Inov8 - Fastlift BOA 370 - Men's - Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
*Free Express Shipping Australia Wide Using Toll Priority*
With state-of-the-art weight lifting technology, the new Fastlift BOA 370™ delivers stability, support and structure in the heel and mid foot through patented EHC and Power-Truss™ technology.
The FASTLIFT BOA 370™ sets a new standard in weightlifting as the only weight lifting footwear to utilise Boa lacing technology, the most advanced system available.
Specifically designed for the modern weight lifting athlete. The all new Fastlift BOA 370™ shoe delivers category leading design, the BOA lacing system locks the foot in-place combined with the flexibility in the forefoot through Inov-8’s renowned Meta-Flex system that works with the foot to bend naturally with the wearer and not fold as other lifting shoes do.
The Fastlift BOA sets a new standard in weightlifting, as the most technically advanced product of it’s kind.
- Highly durable nylon rip-stop upper with welded synthetic overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap promotes optimal lockdown, stabilizing the foot throughout the lifting movement.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Wedge height: 16.5mm
- Moulded, 3 mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- BOA™ Lacing system, the first weightlifting shoe to incorporate this revolutionary lacing hybrid. Two independent cranks evenly tighten the metal lace around the shoe to effectively lock the foot in place to ensure no unwanted movement is possible.
- EHC™, The External Heel Cage, made from incredibly strong but lightweight TPU delivers an uncompromising level of stability by connecting directly to the POWER TRUSS wedge. This unique design allows for highly supportive structure ensuring internal comfort during long lifting sessions in training or at any throw-down.
- The POWER-TRUSS™ wedge is the key component to the FASTLIFT™ leading light weight design. Utilising a series of precisely positioned hollow TPU columns through the heel section the wedge can deliver a stable maximum load bearing of over 550kg without the athlete having to deal with excess shoe weight.
- FastLift™ outsole features Sticky™ rubber, derived from rock climbing rubber, to deliver maximum grip.
- Meta-Flex™ system allows for flexibility and comfort throughout the forefoot, ensuring the shoe flexes in the same position as the foot.
Weight: 370gm (Approx)
Sole Compound: Sticky rubber with a combination checker plate / suction cup design for maximum grip on lifting platforms.
US to UK and European size conversion chart.
The WOD Life Top Tip: The correct way to find your size is to remove the inner sole of your current shoe and measure the length of the inner sole.
Then simply place that measurement into our sizing chart below and you will have an accurate sizing.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
CLICK TO ENLARGE