Inov8 - Fastlift 335 - Men's - Blackout
$219.00or make 4 interest-free payments of $54.75 fortnightly with
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Specifically designed for the modern day weightlifter or athlete incorporating lifting into workouts.
This men’s specific shoe delivers category leading flexibility in the forefoot through the legendary Meta-Flex system that works with the foot to bend naturally with the wearer and not fold.
As the lightest lifting shoe in its class the Inov8 Fastlift 335 will maintain secure support under any load.
- Highly durable nylon rip-stop upper combined with welded overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap promotes optimal lockdown, stabilising the foot throughout the lifting movement.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Highly Breathable mesh lining.
- Wedge height: 16.5mm
- Moulded, 3mm internal footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- The External Heel Cage, made from incredibly strong but lightweight TPU delivers an uncompromising level of stability by connecting directly to the POWER TRUSS wedge. This unique design allows for highly supportive structure ensuring internal comfort during long lifting sessions in training or at any throw-down.
- The POWER-TRUSS wedge is the key component to the FASTLIFT™ leading light weight design. Utilising a series of precisely positioned hollow TPU columns through the heel section the wedge can deliver a stable maximum load bearing of over 550kg without the athlete having to deal with excess shoe weight.
- FastLift™ outsole features Sticky™ rubber, derived from rock climbing rubber, to deliver maximum grip.
- Meta-Flex™ system allows for flexibility and comfort throughout the forefoot.
- Weight: 350gm (approx)
- Sole Compound: Sticky rubber with a combination checker plate / suction cup design for maximum grip on lifting platforms.
The WOD Life Top Tip: The correct way to find your size is to remove the inner sole of your current shoe and measure the length of the inner sole. Then simply place that measurement into our sizing chart below and you will have an accurate sizing.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
CLICK TO ENLARGE