Hyperice Utility Compression Support
$99.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 fortnightly with
The fixer. Designed to go almost anywhere. Compact design fitted with smaller ice cell, for targeted cold and compression to fight inflammation. A must for any athlete to repair rolled ankles, tendonitis, bumps, and bruises.
What is the Hyperice Utility Compression support used for?
- Wrist & More
How does the Hyperice Utility Ankle Compression Support benefit the Functional Fitness Athlete?
Provides optimal cold therapy for: high or low ankle sprains, shin splints, elbow tendonitis (tennis elbow), plantar fasciitis, wrist sprains, bruised feet or hands, achilles strain/tendonisits, calf strains, bruised forearms and biceps.
What does the "Ice Cell" feature include?
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8″ X 8″ icing surface area
Compression Sleeve Features:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with velcro-plush finish
- Versatile design can be used on multiple body parts
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable