Hyperice Shoulder Support
Free Shipping Australia Only via Australia Post Express
Sleek, compact, and comfortable. Rotator cuff repair for athletes who throw, swing, or strike. Delivers AC joint relief post-impact for the combative athletes. If you crash tackle or smash the front row, here it is.
What is the Hyperice Back Compression support used for?
How does the Hyperice Back Compression Support benefit the Functional Fitness Athlete?
Provides optimal cold therapy for: Rotator cuff tendonitis/tears, AC joint pain, strained tendons, bursitis, shoulder impingements, overuse of the shoulder.
What does the "Ice Cell" feature include?
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with velcro-plush finish
- Select either a right or left shoulder wrap for ice compression
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Compression Sleeve Features:
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 10″ X 10″ icing surface area