Armortech - V2 Wall Mounted Fold up Squat Rack
Don't have the space for a squat rack? Like your garage or workout area to be easily packed up after use? The Wall Mounted Fold Up Squat Rack ticks all your boxes!
A sturdy and versatile power rack that doesn't sacrifice quality and strength. Get all your barbell work done in tight quarters. Get the best of both worlds with an easily foldable power rack!
- Strength - Solid design holding the weight of a barbell with serious stability
- Precision - All in one design with no detachable components, this efficient design allows you to easily store away reducing clutter and risk of losing pieces
- Performance - Build with a focus on durability and stability, manufactured with 11-gauge, 2x3" steel tubing and 5/8" hardware
- Power - Designed with a hinge support system that minimises horizontal sway better than similar products on the market
Designed with a hinge support system that minimizes horizontal sway better than similar products on the market, our solid design bears the brunt of a weighted barbell and meets it with unmatched stability.
With a simple 3-step set-up, this retractable squat stand allows you to spend less time moving equipment and more time using it, whether at home or in the midst of a busy class.
Efficiently designed, this all-in-one unit has no detachable components when in use or when stored away, reducing clutter and the risk of losing pieces.
Two lock pins secure the hinge design to create a stable, safe base you can trust to shoulder the weight of every PR attempt.
Whether it’s a garage gym, basement or open concept facility, this retractable power rack allows your space to serve all of its intended functions without sacrifice.
Built with durability and stability in mind, we’ve manufactured the squat stand with 11-gauge, 2x3” steel tubing, and 5/8” hardware.
When extended to the floor, this rack has a footprint of 813mm x 1220mm x 1778mm. When retracted against the wall, it measures only 230mm x 1220mm x 2337mm.
Hardware, assembly instructions, and floor anchoring screws are included. Mounting hardware can be used on concrete, wood and metal stud, and drywall installation.
- Home gym, garage gym, CrossFit gym, strength and conditioning gym