Elevation Training Mask 2.0
Take your conditioning to another level with the Elevation Training Mask 2.0.
Smaller, lighter and more comfortable that the original, the Elevation Training Mask 2.0 replicates high altitude training environment.
A game changer that builds your lungs and engine, allowing you to push the barriers on your fitness with every workout.
- Improves workout efficiency. Less workout times = same cardio result
- Builds lung capacity and increases anaerobic thresholds
- Convenient, cost effective simulated altitude training
- Builds respiratory muscle strength including the diaphragm
- Silicon Mask
- Neoprene Sleeve (solid black)
- Elastic Head Strap
- 3 resistance valves with flux valves
- 6 resistance valve caps (white)
- Manual and Workout Booklet
How to size up?
Your Training Mask should sit against the chin bone at the bottom of the silicon component, and on the bridge of your nose at the top, no higher than your eye line. Refer to the diagram at right to determine the best fit for your facial structure.
Measure from the centreline of your face at your mouth to at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) past the outside corner of your mouth (you might want to ask a friend to assist you). The outer edge of the Training Mask should sit against your face at 1 to 1.5 inches (2.5 to 3.8 cm) outside the corner of your mouth.
Double the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
- LARGE - 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- MEDIUM - 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- SMALL - 4 inches (10.2 cm)
General Size Guide:
Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).
|Small||45kg - 70kg|
|Medium||70kg - 115kg|
Note: Please select your size carefully, as this item makes contact with your face we are unable to accept return of opened or used product.
Use our unique 3D feature to see how the shape of the Elevation Training Mask will fit around your face to create a simulated elevation environment when you train.
Check out our range of Conditioning Tools HERE