Developing the Core
$29.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 fortnightly with
Elite-level athletes take great pride in their fitness and physical strength. You can’t help but notice the muscular legs or well-defined arms. However, whether they are known for a powerful golf swing or a hard hockey slap shot, the best athletes all have one thing in common - a strong and well-conditioned core.
How will this book assist a Function Fitness Athlete:
- The world’s leading organisation in the field of sport conditioning, the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), brings you the authoritative resource on strengthening the core to maximise sport performance.
- With contributions by 17 of the top names in sport training, conditioning, and science, Developing the Core features over 50 of the most effective exercises, science-based assessment tools, sport-specific programs, and expert advice for developing a personalised core program.
- Functional Fitness, Cross Training, Basketball, football, soccer, golf, baseball, tennis—no matter what your sort, Developing the Core will place you on the path to success and your strongest midsection ever.
- A great coaching tool, or an excellent gift for someone you know looking to take their game to the next level.
- Released in 2013
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the world’s leading organisation in the field of sport conditioning. Drawing on the resources and expertise of the most recognised professionals in strength training and conditioning, sport science, performance research, education, and sports medicine, the NSCA is the world’s trusted source of knowledge and training guidelines for coaches and athletes. The NSCA provides the crucial link between the lab and the field.