Deskbound by Kelly Starrett
Are you Ready to Run?
From the author of Becoming a Supple Leopard, Kelly Starrett delivers a follow up, with another smash hit in Deskbound! It's a game changing book packed with knowledge bombs that's going to change the way we work!
You will learn how to:
- Identify and easily fix toxic body positions
- Eradicate back, neck and shoulder pain
- Mtigate carpel tunnel syndrome forever
- Organize and stablizer your spine and trunk
- Walk, hinge, squate and carry with peak skill
- Perform daily body maintenance work using 14 mobility templates for resolving pain and increasing your range of motion
Who will benefit?
Looking to maximise your performance? Lose weight? Work better? Or live pain free? Deskbound is the answer for death by desk.
Who is Kelly Starrett?
- Dr. Kelly Starrett— founder of San Francisco Functional Fitness, Cross Training and MobilityWOD.com.
- An internationally respected trainer and physical therapist, Starrett has spent years working alongside elite athletes and studying the methods by which they maximize their potential.
- Ready To Run takes many of the key principles of the Supple Leopard and centers them more specifically on the injury-plagued world of running. Already a top seller, the book is recommended for runners of any age or skill level.
Check out our Books & Media Collection HERE!