Crossover Symmetry Cords - Various Resistances
1 of 7
$81.00Due to certain restrictions, Afterpay is unavailable on products over $1,200.
Shop Now. pay later. 100% interest free
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Crossover Cords are premium quality sleeved resistance cords custom designed for the Crossover Symmetry for IRON and SCAP exercises.
How do they work?
- Each resistance is tailored to the exercise and strength/skill of the athlete.
- The Crossover Cords feature a unique handle to carabiner configuration allowing for easy setup on a chain link fence or using the CS Door Belts™, Crossover SRS™, or CS Wall Mounts™.
- The full length nylon sleeve protects the high grade latex tubing from UV rays, over-stretching and premature cord breakage resulting in an outdoor resistance cord that will last up to 5 times longer than unsleeved latex tubing.
- Made in America
- Available in 6 resistances
- Safety sleeve protects user in case of cord breakage
- Last up to 5 times longer
- Carabiner allows for set up anywhere
- Durable UV resistant thermo-shrink plastic junctions
- Sold in Pairs
- Does not include exercise instruction
What cords are what?