True-Mass 1200 features a 4:1 ratio of protein to carbohydrates, with 50g of protein along with 215g of a complex carbohydrate blend that includes ground whole oats.
Plus, the formula includes 12 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and 25 grams of EAAs per serving along with added dietary fibre and Medium Chain Triglycerides to round out the nutritional value of each shake.
With a massive 1220 Cals per serving, the True Mass 1200 is a big hit of calories and protein needed for muscles to grow.
If you find it hard to build muscle and put on weight, True Mass 1200 may be perfect for you if combined with sensible eating and exercising.
If you find it easy to build muscle, True Mass 1200 may be a great meal replacement if you have only half a serve in a shaker with water.
What are the benefits to a functional fitness athlete?
- Builds serious muscle size and strength
- Boosts metabolism
- Restores energy
- Supercharges recovery
- Assists in weight gain objectives
How is True Mass different?
- With a 4-1 ratio of workout fuelling carbohydrates to muscle building protein, True Mass 1200 delivers 215 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein per serve.
- True Mass 1200 is a sure way to add the size and strength required, while assisting recovery from competitions or heavy or multiple training sessions.
How do I use True Mass?
- Take anytime during the day. A high calorie meal replacement or post workout protein shake.
Cost per Serve: $5.99 per serve. Approx 15 Serves per pack.
Take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on this product today. Another reason why The WOD Life is Australia's number one destination for Functional Fitness.
More than 100 brands
100 Day Return Policy
SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
On orders before 2PM AEST
Ships express daily