Bear Komplex - Carbon Grips - 2 Holes
$77.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.48 fortnightly with
The Bear Komplex Carbon Grips are designed for all bar types, so no matter what gym you walk into or what competition you attend, it doesn't matter if the bar is slippery, powder coated or sticky.
Protect your hands and palms during Pull Ups, Chest to Bar, Muscle Ups, Toes to Bar (T2B), Knees to Elbow (K2E), Kettlebell Swings, Power Lifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more...
You won't need chalk because these grips are designed to stick to the bar! Built with the same quality craftsmanship as Bear Komplex's other grips, the Carbon grips are made for slick and powder coated bars.
Your wrist is protected from the buckle by the unique shape of the grip.
Grab a pair today and don't worry the next time you see a new bar.
Also available in a Three Hole Grip here.
- Manufactured from lightweight and sticky carbon fibre which feature a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle.
- Bear Komplex grips will not dig into your wrist!
- Durable triple stitching will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear Komplex gymnastics grips.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.
TWL TOP TIPS: If between sizes, go up to next size. Some stretching of the grip over time is completely normal.