ATP Science - ZMST
$29.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 fortnightly with
Trouble sleeping or waking up really sore from workouts the day before? Try ATP Science's ZMST.
ZMST from ATP Science contains zinc and magnesium as does ATP's ZMA but also contains the essential cofactor selenium.
The enzymes that use zinc and magnesium and the functional actions enhanced by their supplementation need selenium.
If there is a selenium deficiency they cannot function properly and ZMA cannot work as planned. Selenium deficiency is very common and is a cause for a lot of metabolic defects in today’s society.Ingredients per capsule
- Magnesium Citrate (100mg elemental Magnesium)
- Zinc gluconate (2.5mg elemental Zinc)
- Organic Selenium yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae (6.25mcg elemental selenium)
- Taurine 25mg
Take one to three capsules, one to three times per day.
Your rate absorption is proportional to your body magnesium levels.
- If your body levels are low then absorption is enhanced.
- If your body levels are fine or high then absorption slows down.
- If you take more than you need the magnesium drags water into your intestine and creates loose watery stools or diarrhoea.
If you suspect deficiency you can take up to 3 ZMST capsules 3 times daily. As your levels increase your absorption slows down and you get watery loose stools. If or when this happens reduce your dose to 2 and then 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Long term taking 1 to 3 capsules of ZMST daily will maintain healthy magnesium levels.
Nutritional Panel: (Click to Enlarge)