Armortech v2 Competition Power Cage
Our beast of a power rack, the rack is designed for the most serious strength training. It'll keep your gym organised with it's add-on weight storage. This rack comes with many features that are extras on comparable racks, including sandwich-style j-cups, laser-cut numbers, multi-grip pull-up bar, and a large brace plate for added rigidity.
Why Choose the V2 Power Cage?
The Armortech v2 competition cage has been designed to offer many features that normally cost a big premium on competitors' racks. The multi-grip pullup bar has standard 1.25" front and neutral pullup bars, but also a fat 2" bar for grip work. Laser cut numbers make lining up your j-cups or safeties quick and easy. 2" spacing allows us to use beefier 1" thick pins for safeties and j-cups. Sandwich-style j-cups offer full UHMW protection, even on the front edge, to avoid any chance of scratching bar knurl.
The 30" inside depth has been found to be the ideal depth for most customers. It's enough working room not to feel crowded, but not so much that it feels like a waste of space. With the addition of our 20" deep weight storage option, our rack takes up the minimum amount of space needed to get work done.
UHMW liners were added to almost every component that gets frequently adjusted on your rack. This helps protect the look of your rack for many years and avoids scratching the paint and developing surface rust.
- 233cm(upright height)
- 236cm to top of pull-up bar) x 121cm(width) x 91cm(depth w/o weight storage, 142 with), foot plates add 4cm on each side
- 77cm depth inside to inside, 107cm wide inside to inside
- 1.58cm hardware, with 2.54cm diameter holes throughout the bench/squat area
- 4 uprights with 7.6cmx7.6cm
- 11 gauge steel, laser cut and robot welded on 80+% for maximum precision
- 2" hole spacing throughout working area
- Laser cut odd-numbered holes(1,3,5,7, etc...)
- Multi-grip pull-up bar with 3.175cm front and neutral bars, 5cm rear bar. Can be flipped upside down for low ceilings or shorter lifters
- 600kg capacity
- 4 band pegs, zinc plated
- Pin/Pipe safeties standard, flip-down and straps available as upgrades
- All sizes are approximate
L x W x H : 220 x 100 x 50 cm
Cubic Shipping Weight:
- This item is bulky and cannot be sent using an express courier. It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 2 business days once ordered for despatch and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery once despatched
MORE FROM Armortech
More than 100 brands
100 Day Return Policy
SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
On orders before 2PM AEST
Ships express daily