Armaid Medium Density Grey Roller Accessory
The Armaid is specifically designed to relieve pain and prevent further injury from tendonitis and other strains to the forearm, wrist, hand, elbow, biceps and triceps. The dual-massaging techniques of this tool assist in the relief of muscle tension, tightness and target trigger points.
- Neoprene leg strap allows you to keep the Armaid stable while massaging the desired area.
- The soft foam roller on one side and firm massaging balls on the other work simultaneously decreasing irritation & tightness of tendons.
- Easy to use and portable.
- Comes with a 10yr warranty & instructional DVD with different massaging techniques.
- Additional orange roller attachment available for deeper muscle tension relief.
Made in the USA.
This medium density roller allows treatment of tender tissue and sensitive areas.
It is ideal for areas on the arm where muscles are sore and tight and using the White Roller provided with the Armaid is too firm.
A good starter roller as clients work up to the denser rollers.
Good general use roller for arms with low muscle mass.
Often used with an oil, lotion, or over a long shirt sleeve to ease the rolling and to glide smoothly on the surface of the arm.
Compatible with the Blue Armaid device, NOT the Rubbit device.