Armaid Massage and Recovery Relief
The Armaid is specifically designed to relieve pain and prevent further injury from tendonitis and other strains to the forearm, wrist, hand, elbow, biceps and triceps. The dual-massaging techniques of this tool assist in the relief of muscle tension, tightness and target trigger points.
- Neoprene leg strap allows you to keep the Armaid stable while massaging the desired area.
- The soft foam roller on one side and firm massaging balls on the other work simultaneously decreasing irritation & tightness of tendons.
- Easy to use and portable.
- Comes with a 10yr warranty & instructional DVD with different massaging techniques.
- Additional orange roller attachment available for deeper muscle tension relief.
Made in the USA.
Often your elbow, biceps, triceps, wrist, forearm and hand are difficult to reach with conventional tools such as a foam roller, massage roller or even lacrosse ball.
The Armaid is a perfectly designed device, aiming to treat these key areas and reduce both strains and tendonitis. The tool relieves pain through dual massaging techniques, focusing on reducing muscle tension and tightness.
This is both a deep tissue massage to the muscles and to other soft tissue and limbs.
Place the strap to your leg and keep the armaid firm and stable while working the target area.
- Easy to use and portable
- Soft Foam Roller on one side and Firm massaging balls on the other working together to reduce irritation and tightness
- Made in the USA
- The White Firm Roller balls (attached)
- The Soft foam Roller (attached)
- The Neoprene Leg Strap