Adidas - Leistung 16 II - White/Silver Metallic
$319.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $79.98 fortnightly with
The Adidas Leistung 16's were released for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. This is an updated design and includes the lock down BOA Steel Lacing System which ensures that your foot will not move inside the shoe and the shoe is fast to put on and take off.
You may have seen a BOA Steel Lacing System before on ski boots and wakeboard bindings.
The German word for Leistung is 'Performance' and with features such as a 38mm heel and a powerweave upper for comfort and breathability, your best level of performance will be achieved with the Adidas Leistung 16 II's.
- Shoes built for high-level weightlifters
- The flexible and strong upper adds stability during lifts, and a Micro-adjusting Boa® Closure System helps you reach your max
- The strong midsole keeps you connected to the ground at all times
- Micro-adjusting Boa® Closure System for ultimate, consistent hold
- Flat, flexible forefoot for the transmission of power
- Strong TPU midsole for a perfect foothold; Weightlifting-engineered chassis with lightweight injected polymer for structured strength
- Rearfoot cradle ensures superior lockdown stability
- Heel height: 37.8 mm (size 8.5)
- Overall rise of 24.8mm