Xendurance - Extreme Immune Boost
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
When you train as hard as you do, you need every advantage to ensure that your body can keep up.
The Extreme Immune Boost from Xendurance is the answer.
What are the Benefits to a Functional Fitness Athlete?
- Whether prepping or completing a marathon, competing in a Triathlon, or doing extended workouts of any intensity, all of these can stress out your immune system enough to make you ill.
- In fact, research suggests that marathoners are six times more likely to become ill following their 26-mile races than the average person in the street.
- Instead of fumbling around in your cupboard through endless bottles of supplements in your health regimen, wouldn’t it be nice to have one complete nutrition product in one bottle?
- How about taking just 3 soft capsules, twice a day, instead of lining up bottle after bottle and taking a handful of hard compressed vitamin and mineral hard rock tablets?
- Think about the money you would save.
- Having one powerful formula in one bottle, Extreme Immune Boost is your nutrition store and immune booster in a bottle.
The Science Behind Extreme Immune Boost
Extreme Immune Boost has been developed with decades of research both here and in Europe with over 1000 clinical studies showing the benefit of the ingredients found in Extreme Immune Boost. This powerful formula made specifically for men and women, blends 40 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients into one product.
Dr. Lester Packer, PhD, the father of antioxidant research, who has published over 700 papers and 70 books, states in his book,“The Antioxidant Miracle”, that “literally thousands of studies confirm that antioxidants can help prevent numerous diseases”. Dr. Packer went on to say that the University of California Berkeley studies have all confirmed that after strenuous workouts the body is under severe oxidative stress and attack. This free radical damage that is created during healthy exercise stresses your immune system. People who exercise regularly should have their antioxidant defense in place to minimize cell damage created by your hard earned fitness. Endurance athletes who place unusual demands on their bodies should take extra care about maintaining their antioxidant levels. With Extreme Immune Boost, you can flood the inside of your body, daily, with a powerful antioxidant cocktail to help protect against oxidative stress and free radical damage.
How Do Antioxidants Work?
Cut an apple in half. Do nothing to the freshly cut half and cover the other half with fresh squeezed lemon juice, which is vitamin C. After a few hours, the apple half with no lemon juice will appear old and brown. This is because the apple cells have been exposed to free radical oxidation. (see apple photo) The apple half which had the lemon juice applied appears fresh and new. This fresh half is not discoloured because its cells were protected from oxidation by vitamin C, which is an antioxidant in the lemon juice.
VITAMINS OF THE FUTURE?
Phytonutrients, an important part of Extreme Immune Boost, are non-nutrient compounds found in plant derived foods that produce biological activity in the body. Some phytonutrients are 100 times more powerful antioxidants than vitamin C. For example; Extreme Immune Boost has 100 mg of 98% Green Tea Polyphenols with 75% total Catechins and 53 mg of EGCG per tablet. (EGCG is the part of the Green Tea with the highest antioxidant protection.). That equals approximately 4-5 cups of Green Tea without the caffeine.
Some other powerful antioxidants used in Extreme Immune Boost are Pomegranate Extract 70:1 which has a 75% polyhenolic compound making this juice extract higher in antioxidant activity than red wine and grape juice. 90% Cranberry Extract, Lycopene from Tomatoes, Alpha-Lipoic Acid from spinach, Lutein from Marigold and Zeaxanthin for eye health are additional antioxidants used in Extreme Immune Boost.
Serving Size: 6 capsules a day, (three capsules, twice a day, with morning and evening meals.)
Servings per container: 30 (180 capsules per container)