Starting Strength - 3rd Edition
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
Starting Strength is the foundation of athletic performance and the key to unlocking long term health.
- A simple, logical, and practical approach to strength training.
- Detailed instruction on every aspect of the basic barbell training
- Complete guide to developing strength
- Whether you are a young or old, male or female, fit or flabby, sick or healthy, weak or already strong this book is for you.
- Why barbells are the most effective tools for strength training.
- The mechanical basis of barbell training, concisely and logically explained.
- All new photographs and improved illustrations of all the lifts, and the bio-mechanics behind them.
- Complete, easy-to-follow instructions for performing the basic barbell exercises: the squat, press, deadlift, bench press, power clean, and the power snatch.
- Revised instruction methods for all six lifts, proven effective in four years of seminar, military, and group instruction.
- How the human body adapts to stress through recovery, and why this is the foundation of the development of strength and lifetime health.
- How to program the basic exercises into the most effective program for long-term progress. Completely indexed.
- The most productive method in existence for anyone beginning a strength training program.
Check out our Books & Media Collection HERE!