Pure Pharma - Synbiotics SB3
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
Your gut flora contains trillions of bacteria of different types. In a healthy gut, most of these are "good" bacteria, which help you fight pathogens and protect you against unwanted germs.
Unfortunately, lack of sleep, processed food and stress can upset your natural balance. SB3 keeps your gut healthy no matter what life throws at you.
Advantages for Functional Fitness Athletes:
- Every SB3 stick contains 13 billion live probiotic bacteria from some of the world's most well documented strains: BB-12® and PCC®.
- The unique blend of indigestible prebiotic fibers pass through your stomach without being processed. They function as food for probiotic bacteria so you get the most of your supplement.
- Each SB3 serving contains 200mg of vitamin C, giving you an antioxidant boost to fight off the cell damage caused by daily wear and tear.
- The unique blend of probiotics, prebiotics and vitamin C come freeze-dried in single serve packs.
Because probiotic bacteria are activated by moisture, Pure Pharma have created innovative packaging that keeps 99.99% of moisture out, protecting your SB3 until you're ready to drink it. With this kind of convenience, you can take SB3 wherever life takes you. Especially good for people who do not like swallowing tablets.
- 13 billion live probiotic bacteria
- Prebiotic fibers
- 200 mg vitamin C
- Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly
TWL Top Tips:
What is the difference between a Prebiotic and a Probiotic?
Probiotics are live, beneficial bacteria. Prebiotics are not alive, but indigestible fiber that functions as food to promote the growth of the probiotic bacteria. When probiotics and prebiotics are combined, they form a synbiotic - like SB3.
What does Vitamin C do?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that works in your cells as a powerful antioxidant to repair some of the damage that occurs from daily wear and tear.
How is SB3 different from other Symbiotics?
SB3 contains the 2 probiotic bacteria strains BB-12® and PCC®, some of the world's most well documented strains. It has a full spectrum of prebiotic fibers to secure nutrients for the "good" bacteria throughout your gut. In addition, it contains vitamin C that works as an antioxidant inside the cells of your body.
How does heavy exercise affect my need for this product?
Exercise has been shown to be beneficial for the gut biome. It improves diversity and number of bacteria in the gut, however high intensity exercise places the body under a lot of stress, which can have a negative impact on the gut bacteria.