NutriForce Sports Creatine
Naturally Occurring Amino Acid For Promoting Reduction In Muscle Fatigue†
- The most research proven and supported form of creatine for improving strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels†
- Reduces fatigue and promotes exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion†
Backed by research to support ATP formation for improvements in strength and power†. May improve muscle hydration and temperature regulation†. Creatine also supports lean muscle mass and short duration performance†.
BENEFITS OF CREATINE SUPPLEMENTATION
- May improve muscle mass by stimulating satellite cells (satellite cells are ‘blank’ cells that aid in tissue regeneration).†
- Improves strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels.† The elevation of creatine phosphate leads to an increase in the formation of ATP. ATP is the form of energy that your body can use. It is also formed by carbohydrates and fat, however it is most quickly produced using creatine phosphate.
- Reduces fatigue and promotes exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion.† The higher the availability of creatine in the body, the less muscle glycogen is necessary during intense strength training exercises.
- Improves muscle volume†: increased intramuscular creatine stores draw water to properly hydrate muscle and improve muscle volume.