Inov8 - F-Lite 250 – Mens (Navy/Red)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
*Free Express Shipping Australia Wide Using Toll Priority*
The most durable F-Lite™ available, this pure performance product delivers a zero drop and the ultimate in firm responsive ride, while retaining a soft initial contact through its minimalist injected EVA midsole.
The strongest F-Lite™ available, this pure performance product delivers an 8mm heel drop and the ultimate in firm responsive base to train and compete from, while retaining a soft initial contact through its minimalist injected EVA midsole.
Increased Rope-Tec™ reinforcements deliver burn protection on rope climbs while the sticky rubber outsole ensures outstanding grip and stability when smashing WOD based workouts in training and competition.
A shoe for the purists and great when lifting where a refined technique is everything.
The Inov-8 F-Lite 250 a great all round functional fitness performer, built to train and compete in with no sacrifices.
- Fully padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Supreme stability: The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot, delivering maximum stability when lifting weights while making sure the forefoot has enough cushioning to make box jumps or sprints comfortable.
- Increased Durablity in the synthetic upper including thicker TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- The all new Toe Bumber design has been completely reconstructed to deliver the ultimate protection against burpee fatigue.
- Natural Flexibility: Next generation Meta-Flex technology allows optimal multi-directional flexibility, while the met cradle lacing system hold the foot securely. Both elements ensure the shoe moves and flexes with the foot.
- Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating and ensure all day comfort
- 8mm stack from Heel to toe
- Molded, 3 mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- ROPE-TEC: An all new increased level of protection through the mid-foot with 360 degree coverage ensuring the shoe stands up to repeated rope climbing.
- Standard fit (wider) offers a more natural fit to ensure minimal internal movement while allowing room for weighted forefoot splay for maximum balance and stability.
Weight: 250gm (approx.) - Compare that to the 327g Nike Metcon and the 309g Reebok Nano 5.
Sole Compound: Sticky rubber, with a low profile 3mm tread design for maximum grip on flat surfaces both in and out of the box.
The WOD Life Top Tip: The most accurate way to find your size is to remove the inner sole of your current shoe and measure the length of the inner sole.
Then simply place that measurement into our sizing chart below and you will have an accurate sizing.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
US to UK and European size conversion chart.