Inov8 - F-Lite 250 – Mens Black & White
*Free Express Shipping Australia Wide Using Toll Express*
An evolution of the F-LITE series, the men’s F-LITE 250 allows an athlete to challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability and versatility, thats a lot of ilities! Building on the success of the revolutionary F-LITE 235, the 250 delivers explosive power, speed and grip. This versatile shoe offers a more cushioned forefoot sole combined with a higher 8mm drop, firmer heel for broader training options.
The 250 is an excellent option for someone looking to work out in a training specific fitness shoe, lower than a standard running shoe with dramatically more stability in the heel making it a great option for weight lifting due to the heel section being 40% denser than traditional heels while the forefoot is softer to protect the wearer when doing box jumps, sprints, skipping…
The F-Lite 250 is most similar to the Nike Metcon and the Reebok Nano 5 with a similar stack height. The main differences include the 250 being much lighter and more flexible than both options while increasing the rope and toe bumper protection for durability workout after workout from earlier F-Lite models.
- Highly durable synthetic upper including new thicker overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- ROPE-TEC: An all new level of protection through the mid-foot ensuring the shoe stands up to repeated rope climbing.
- Standard (S) fit, A slightly wider fit ensuring the shoe allows a natural foot splay with under weight or for those with wide feet.
- Sole Compound: Sticky rubber, with a low profile tread design for maximum grip on flat surfaces both in and out of the box.
- Weight: 260gm (Average) - Compare that to the 327g Metcon and the 309g Reebok Nano 5.
- Stack: Heel 15mm / 7mm
- Drop: 8mm
- Fit: Standard (S)
- Midsole: Compressed EVA
- Shank: DFB (Dynamic Fascia Band)
- Sole Compound: Sticky
- Footbed: 3mm
- Cleat Depth: 3mm
US to UK and European size conversion chart.
These are a standard (S) Fit, that are shorter than the models with the Precision (P) Fit.
The WOD Life Top Tip: The correct way to find your size is to remove the inner sole of your current shoe and measure the length of the inner sole. Then simply place that measurement into our sizing chart below and you will have an accurate sizing.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.