Hyperice Utility Compression Support
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
AVAILABILITY: OUT OF STOCK
Out of stock? Get notified!
Enter your email address below to be emailed automatically as soon as this product is back in stock.
Free Shipping Australia Only via Australia Post Express
The fixer. Designed to go almost anywhere. Compact design fitted with smaller ice cell, for targeted cold and compression to fight inflammation. A must for any athlete to repair rolled ankles, tendonitis, bumps, and bruises.
What is the Hyperice Utility Compression support used for?
- Wrist & More
How does the Hyperice Utility Ankle Compression Support benefit the Functional Fitness Athlete?
Provides optimal cold therapy for: high or low ankle sprains, shin splints, elbow tendonitis (tennis elbow), plantar fasciitis, wrist sprains, bruised feet or hands, achilles strain/tendonisits, calf strains, bruised forearms and biceps.
What does the "Ice Cell" feature include?
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8″ X 8″ icing surface area
Compression Sleeve Features:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with velcro-plush finish
- Versatile design can be used on multiple body parts
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable