Hyperice Knee Compression Support - SINGLE
Free Shipping Australia Only via Australia Post Express
Recharge. Repair. Recover. Essential gear for any athlete who moves fast and needs to recover faster. Get back in motion and return to action. Fast.
What is the Hyperice Utility Compression support used for?
How does the Hyperice Utility Ankle Compression Support benefit the Functional Fitness Athlete?
Provides optimal cold therapy for: knee pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, ACL/MCL/Meniscus strains or tears, patella tendonitis (jumper’s knee), iliotibial band friction (runner’s knee).
What does the "Ice Cell" feature include?
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 10″ X 10″ icing surface area
Compression Sleeve Features:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with velcro-plush finish
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the hamstrings, thigh, shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- Machine Washable