Hyperice Extended Shoulder Support
Free Shipping Australia Only via Australia Post Express
The Big Daddy. 5 mm Premium Neoprene. Maximum coverage. Fully equipped with extended ice cell, provides bilateral coverage of the rotator cuff for the heavy throwers, swingers, and strikers. Extra large ice cell giving twice the icing surface area of the normal Shoulder wrap for enhanced recovery. Perfect for those larger surface shoulder tweaks and smacks. Right and left models available.
What is the Hyperice Back Compression support used for?
How does the Hyperice Back Compression Support benefit the Functional Fitness Athlete?
Provides optimal cold therapy for: Rotator cuff tendonitis/tears, AC joint pain, strained tendons, bursitis, shoulder impingements, overuse of the shoulder.
What does the "Ice Cell" feature include?
- 5mm Premium grade compression neoprene
- Extended coverage area provides bilateral compression to the shoulder
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility
- Machine Washable
Compression Sleeve Features:
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible X Large Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 20″ X 10″ icing surface area