Datsusara Battle Pack Core (BPC)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Datsusara Battlepack is the largest backpack, originally designed for athletes that also needed a versatile on the go option.
It has plenty of room to carry all of your gear plus various internal and external pockets to keep things in order. Made from hemp canvas which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly.
The perfect bag for uni or travelling, this bag is tough and designed to be extremely functional.
- Body made of superior grade 100% Hemp canvas (Why Hemp)
- Size total 20"H x 13"W x 8"D (50x32x20cm), capacity 1,950 cu. in. (32L)
- Main compartment 19.5"H x 12.5"W x 7"D (50x32x18cm)
- Large zip side pockets 12"H x 5"W x 2"D (30x13x5cm)
- Side velcro pockets 4"H x 3.7"W x 1"D (10x9x3cm)
- Front upper zip pocket 7.5"H x 11.5"W x 1"D, (19x29x2.5cm)
- Front lower zip pocket with mesh divider 10.5"H x 9"W x 1"D (27x23x3cm)
- Back plate unzips to large padded storage area 19.5"H x 12.5"W (50x32cm)
- Top side zip pocket, microfiber lined for scratch sensitive accessories 4"H x 6"W, (10x15cm)
- Inside main compartment, multiple zip mesh pockets and large divided back pocket for 15" laptop or other accessories
- Media player compartment with headphone port to top center
- Sternum strap (adjustable)
- Comfortable back and hip padding
- Strong top side handle with D-rings on sides
- Front and side PALS webbing, compatible with our Bag Accessory Straps (sold separately)
- Within carry on size limits for air travel
- Removable logo with velcro patch and velcro name tape patch area (try these guys for great custom patches)
- YKK® self healing zippers
Includes the new larger "Nasty Bag" for wet/soiled gear separation (14x24 inches, 36x60 cm)
Optional Rain Cover not included.