Crossover Symmetry Cords - Various Resistances
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Crossover Cords are premium quality sleeved resistance cords custom designed for the Crossover Symmetry for IRON and SCAP exercises.
How do they work?
- Each resistance is tailored to the exercise and strength/skill of the athlete.
- The Crossover Cords feature a unique handle to carabiner configuration allowing for easy setup on a chain link fence or using the CS Door Belts™, Crossover SRS™, or CS Wall Mounts™.
- The full length nylon sleeve protects the high grade latex tubing from UV rays, over-stretching and premature cord breakage resulting in an outdoor resistance cord that will last up to 5 times longer than unsleeved latex tubing.
- Made in America
- Available in 6 resistances
- Safety sleeve protects user in case of cord breakage
- Last up to 5 times longer
- Carabiner allows for set up anywhere
- Durable UV resistant thermo-shrink plastic junctions
- Sold in Pairs
- Does not include exercise instruction
What cords are what?