Compex SP 4.0 Muscle Stimulator
or make 4 interest-free payments of $212.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Built with Compex electro-stimulators, the Compex SP 4.0 is the ideal solution to aid your performance and speed your recovery. Take the next step and utilise the technology like Professional Athletes Camille LeBlanc Bazinet and Josh Bridges.
When do you use the Compex SP 4.0?
- Pre / During / Post Workout
- Recovery from Injuries
What are the benefits of the Compex SP 4.0
An advanced muscle stimulator, it will alleviate the stresses and strains put upon your body during your workout and help you to recover faster an in less pain than you may normally experience.
What are the key uses of the Compex SP 4.0?
- Toning, Firming and Shaping
- Massage and Oxygenation
- Targeted Muscle Stimulation
- Treat Muscle Strain and Provide Pain Relief
- Body Building and Increase Strength
How does the Compex SP 4.0 work?
- A compact and durable machine, the Compex SP 4.0 is an clever way of reducing the impact of the stresses and strains that your body undergoes before, during and after physical exercise.
- Simply placing the electrodes onto the muscle groups you wish to stimulate and selecting from a number of settings, it is possible to manage pain, aid recovery and improve muscle conditioning at the flick of a switch.
- Using Muscle intelligence technology, the Compex SP 4.0 features an MI-SCAN that scans your muscles and automatically adjusts the stimulation based upon your own individual physiology, an MI-TENS that makes it easier to adjust levels of stimulation and optimise results during anti-pain programs and the MI-RANGE setting that will tell you the best level of simulation to use in order to maximise the effects of the Recovery and Massage programs.
What programs are featured on the Compex SP 4.0?
Comprising of 30 individual program settings and 4 different channels - Conditioning, Pain management, Recovery / Massage and Fitness - it is possible to determine exactly how hard each muscle is working, for how long and for what reason. Also, the Compex SP 4.0 can be used as a rehabilitation aid and will help with muscle atrophy following injury.
Conditioning - Strength and Endurance, Muscle building, Warm-up, Resistance and Explosive Strength
Pain management - Cramp prevention, Muscle pain, Reduced muscle tension
Recovery / Massage - Training recovery, Relaxing massage, Reduced muscle soreness
Fitness - Firm your stomach and arms, Tone your thighs, shape your buttocks
Rehabilitation - Muscle atrophy, Reinforcement
What is included in the Compex SP 4.0?
- The Compex SP 4.0
- An easy to read Matrix Monochrome screen
- Rechargeable Batter
- Soft travel pouch
- 2 bags of Snap electrodes 5x10 cm
- 2 bags of Snap electrodes 5x5 cm.
How long does it take to charge the battery?
- < 4.5 hours
No Express Shipping Available. Ships Separately.
See the full range of Compex accessories here.