2XU Men's MCS Compression Short
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX Flex (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads.
Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX Weight (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings. The elite MCS Compression short offers unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
- PWX Flex [70D] offers powerful compression to abductors and quads.MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection.
- PWX Weight [105D] fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut and hamstring.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Greater power output
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior.
MCS Elite Compression Shorts utilises a combination of 70 Denier PWX FLEX and 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT Compression Fabric with Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to trace over key muscles, tendons and fascia groups to focus on greater compression power.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
Antibacterial + moisture wicking
UPF 50+ sun protection
Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
A 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably ‘cutting in’ to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice.
For specific sizing, please refer to the size chart below, taking into consideration that if you’re near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.
The sizing takes into consideration your height and weight to get the most accurate measurement.